Experience: Lotte World Adventure - Indoor (Part 2)

Welcome to the part 2 of the Lotte World Adventure post. Toady I'm going to show you some tips and rides that I have rode last time.

So you will wonder, where is that familiar lotte world as you've seen in the last post, the place is actually cylindrical with no rides. The thing is that you need to go to next floor! Try to find some stairs or elevator and go up 1 floor. By this time you will find this kind of view.
First floor of the Lotte World
Before I went to the first floor of the Lotte World, I found a magic pass machine which allows you to reserve some attractions ahead of time so that you don't have to wait for such a long time. Actually, I felt a little embarrassed and kinda guilty using that pass but it's actually worth to use.

I don't really understand the magic pass at first so I actually just pressed Drunken Basket but it's actually not worth to use magic pass. I need to wait till 13.15 for using it.

I arrived there around 12.45 and it's the time for Dracula's love story in the Garden Stage. It's a good show but I arrived late so I don't really understand the show. But in contrast, I got to take some pictures with the characters after the show (there will be a meet and greet session. The dracula on the stage are hard to get so keep taking the ones that are not on the stage. Or directly run towards the stage fast.)

The Garden Stage
The one I mentioned below the stage. Look at the stage so full.
Found this shy guy. Hahahaha..
Basically, as you can see, most or all of the performer here are not even Koreans. Wkwkwk.. So if you want to look for some foreign vibes in Korea, try here!

So it's 13.15!!! and I finally can use by magic pass for the Drunken Basket. It's actually some kind of the spinning cups in normal theme park. Definitely do not ever use magic pass on this ride because actually it holds a large capacity in one ride. So you can see people lining at first but as soon it's the next ride, people will be gone soon.


Ignore the background please
It's almost 14.00 and so we waited for the parade to start. I went for some snacks first. I got some blue ice drink which cost 3,000won and my friend got hotdog for 2,500won. Definitely worth to try but I suggest you can actually try something else if you want.

The blue ice drink i mentioned.. Blueberry flavor.
The theme of the parade at 14.00 is Lotty's Halloween Party Parade. The parade starts next to the Garden stage. the parade course will start from the Garden stage and move around the ice rink and exit from the same one with the entrance. I will save the parade for the next post!


The next ride I want to ride is the Aeronauts Balloon Air. You need a magic pass in this ride because everyone wants this ride. I have to wait for 40 mins to ride without magic pass. Don't enter this using the Lotty's air balloon. In order to ride the Aeronauts Balloon Air, you need to go to 4th floor beside the pharaoh's fury, which I also want to ride it but the line was too long.

The balloon

It will go up and down when you want to enter and exit.

Good view from above
Well I only can ride those 2 attractions because I hate to wait and I don't really like extreme rides and my friend don't want to get wet. But there are some rides that are worth to try but you have to wait. So what do I do on the rest of the time? Waiting for parade and sightseeing. 
I hope you have fun reading my post! Comment bellow your idea!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Food Experience: There's more variety food here than in the magical island. Most of the restaurants are located in the 2nd & 3rd floor. However, there's cheaper restaurant near the kids zone where foods are children taste and it's not in big size. So if you don't like strong taste you can head here. There's also a lot of food stall here, they give you variety of foods and beverages. 

Attraction Experience: Attractions here are rather kids or non extreme related attractions. It gives you pleasure and relax time to move around. Attractions here are not as crowded as the one in magic island thus if you want to have fun with a lot of games, you can head here. There's also a haunted house here.


Tips for using Magic Pass
1. Download magic pass application in playstore 
2. Use the machine to get magic pass (located near the information center near Hat's on shop / Treebie's Snack)

Rides that you need magic pass: 
Outdoor attraction (I will show you in the next post) = All attraction
Indoor attraction = Pharaoh's Fury, Aeronauts Balloon Ride, French Revolution, Camelot Carrousel (sometimes full)
*You only can use magic pass once every 3 hours so pick your ride wisely.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lotte World Adventure

Subway
Jamsil Station (Line #2 or #8) exit 4.
I mentioned how to go there in the beginning of the article. 

Bus
1. Green Bus (Number: 3217, 3313, 3314, 3315, 3317, 3411, 3414, 4319)
2. Blue Bus (Number: 301, 341, 360, 362)
*Honestly I prefer subway cause it's easier and in fact I don't know where will I get off.

Overall Ratings:
5 out of 5 (Highly Recommended)

All Lotte World Adventure Post Series:
Introduction: bit.ly/lotteworld1
Indoor: bit.ly/lotteworld2
Afternoon Parade: bit.ly/lotteworld3
Night Parade: bit.ly/lotteworld4
Outdoor: bit.ly/lotteworld5

*More information: http://global.lotteworld.com/contents/contents.asp?cmsCd=CM0203 

Comments

Popular Posts