ITAEWON X LINE FRIENDS

Hello guys! Today I'm reviewing Line Friends in Itaewon. So many of you probably know line friends in Myeongdong but you don't know that there's Line Friends store and cafe in Itaewon. I would recommend you to go here instead of Line Friends in Myeongdong because it's more quiet and there was lesser people.

On the right side of the store first floor
The building is divided into 3 floor. 1st floor is the store that sells figurine, plush, mugs, lamps and there's also some photo zone. You can see from the picture above. There's a lot of figurines sold here. It's quite expensive though for me but if you wanna buy them just buy them. The figurine can cost around 7000won and plush can be 12000 ~ 15000 won. Price vary here.

This key chain cost 7000won. Located in the first floor.
isn't it cute???
Nice and cheap souvenirs that cost 2000won
I like brown...
Chocolate & Browniee
On the 2nd floor, there's more clothes and some bags and more mugs. I find toothpaste here and it's so cute. The bags can be for usual wear or lunch box or make up box or laptop. There's kids clothes and adults clothes too.

Kids clothes
Pillow
This is a cute mug I want to buy but it's quite expensive. (~15000won
Tin cup is also cute
Recycle bag which cost 15000won I think)
Laptop bag and make up bag cost around 19000won ~ 37000won
Next is the Line Cafe! This place have a lot of photo zone. I think everything here can be photo zone. The walls are painted cutely and there's a lot of miniatures like bus stop miniature, barbershop miniature and others.

I took this on the stair.
The most cheapest food here. French Fries 3000won
One of photo zone I mentioned
Isn't it cute guys? Definitely coming back here next time if I have a time and it's located in the main road so you don't have to hardly find the store. Everything here looks interesting! That's it for me. See you on the next post!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Line Friends Store (Itaewon Branch)

Subway: Itaewon Station (line 6) exit 3
walk straight for 5 minutes (pass KB Kookmin Branch --> Itaewon Fire Station) next to the fire station is the Line Store.

Overall ratings:
4 out of 5 (recommended)

Comments

Popular Posts