Experience: Lotte World Adventure - The Night Parade (Part 4)

Nice to see you again! Last time I have introduced you to the afternoon parade that starts at 14.00. Today I'm going to show you the highlight of Lotte World. It's the Night Parade!! yey! So the night parade was called "Let's Dream Night Parade". The parade starts at 19.00 and I would say that it was worth a watch because it's good.

Things that you can see:
1. Characters
2. Story
3. Fireworks
4. Lampions
5. Dancing

Opening
Look how beautiful the lampions are
They started with a story in the caste. I don't really understand the story because it's in Korean but the whole point is about a little mermaid. The story will start first then the Parade will came in. I think it will be little mermaid theme until I say genie and a dragon (?) I don't know why they are there.

Look at the beautiful colorsss
Turtle
The Genie I mentioned....
The undersea theme
The machines / rides they use are really beautiful and colorful. It's really pretty. The pictures here are not in HD mode so it's blurry because of the lights but it's really good!

After all of the parade attractions came in, the story continues and the people that are in the parade are dancing. While they are dancing, there will be fireworks soon after that. The story continues and the parade also start to walk.

It's a recommended attraction when you come to Lotte World especially if you are with your boyfriend / girlfriend. I don't know why but this parade gives a romantic vibe especially when the firework pops up. The song was also so romantic well for me. I also recommend this for children as there are so many child characters here. The mascot of Lotte world was also there. 


When the parade ends, you will see that the lotte world indoor has become dark and all lights are up. I would recommend you to take a lot of pictures during this time. It's because a lot of spots that I say not worth to take picture in the afternoon are suddenly very beautiful at night.


Well that's what I can say today but watch the video to see the view of the parade.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch the full video: https://youtu.be/JEsN4htCMt0
Sorry for some cut parts.

Tips on standing spot for every parade: So all parade will follow the parade course. From the entrance they will turn right first towards the Garden stage like the afternoon parade. I recommend to stand in front of Weeny Beeny Store (candy store) near the Magic Island Entrance but this time stand near the railing with skating as the view. Why? Because there will be fireworks near the castle and lampions flying. 

Parade Experience: It's nice to see the parade and it's a wonderful combination of fairy tale and real life. I can feel that I'm actually a part of their world even though I don't understand the story exactly. It's quite an experience here and I definitely recommend you to watch this if you want to come to Lotte World.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lotte World Adventure

Subway
Jamsil Station (Line #2 or #8) exit 4.
I mentioned how to go there in the beginning of the article. 

Bus
1. Green Bus (Number: 3217, 3313, 3314, 3315, 3317, 3411, 3414, 4319)
2. Blue Bus (Number: 301, 341, 360, 362)
*Honestly I prefer subway cause it's easier and in fact I don't know where will I get off.

Overall Ratings:
5 out of 5 (Highly Recommended)

All Lotte World Adventure Post Series:
Introduction: bit.ly/lotteworld1
Indoor: bit.ly/lotteworld2
Afternoon Parade: bit.ly/lotteworld3
Night Parade: bit.ly/lotteworld4
Outdoor: bit.ly/lotteworld5

*More information: http://global.lotteworld.com/contents/contents.asp?cmsCd=CM0203 

Comments

Popular Posts