Experience: Lotte World Adventure - Outdoor (Part 5)


Morning from South Korea! Today I’m gonna introduce you to Lotte World Adventure Outdoor version. I have post about the indoor version before in part 2.

Many people wonder why the lotte world we actually see indoor was small or not crowded… I also wonder why. I bet many of you also trying to find that famous Disney like castle in Lotte World where many people actually tried to take pictures there. Well I find it!

I came during good whether. Not too hot not too cold
The Magic Island I always mentioned before is the entrance to the outdoor theme park.

What is the difference between Indoor and Outdoor?

Well the answer is simple. If you want extreme rides go outdoor. If you want normal rides or sight seeing or just walk around then go to indoor. You will see more heavy and scary rides outdoor.

How to go outdoor?

You can go outdoor from the gates below the writing Magic Island sign. It's located beside the Garden stage and Pororo park. 

You will see this when you come out.
You can see some tracks there that connects indoor and outdoor. It's monorail ride. But it's not open when I came there so I don't try it. It's such a waste...

You can also see the red posters in the castle. It's halloween posters. They made the island like a zombie world but it's not scary because there's no zombies there. In fact there's some sort of museum of zombie inside the castle. If you wanna try some scary stuff why don't you check that.

There's Chinese restaurant there...

You can see Gyro Drop and Gyro Swing here
 If you go to the left side of the castle, you will see Gyro Drop, Bungee Drop, Metro Madness (bumping cars), World Monorail, Comet Express, Gyro Spin, etc.

On the right you will see, Gyro Swing, Lord Nelson's Armada (boat, wet), Atlantis, and more restaurants.

Views
*Warnings
If you wanna ride something here, I recommend you to have the magic pass. It's because the crowds are all here instead of the indoor attraction.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Food Experience: There's a lot of food stall here. Basically they sell the same stuff which were corn dogs, sausage, ice cream, drinks and other snacks. There's a chinese restaurant here that looks delicious but unfortunately I wasn't hungry so I skip that place. 

Attraction Experience: I'm tired of waiting in lines as the lines really took a long time. My friends said that it's quite worth it to actually wait and play for a few minutes. I would say it's not worth it. If you end up lining without magic pass, I would suggest you to find some attractions that are not similar to the ones you have in your home country like the gyro drop or it will be a waste of time.

So I'll end Lotte World Adventure post series here! Thanks for reading my Lotte World Adventure post series. See you next time!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lotte World Adventure

Subway
Jamsil Station (Line #2 or #8) exit 4.
I mentioned how to go there in the beginning of the article. 

Bus
1. Green Bus (Number: 3217, 3313, 3314, 3315, 3317, 3411, 3414, 4319)
2. Blue Bus (Number: 301, 341, 360, 362)
*Honestly I prefer subway cause it's easier and in fact I don't know where will I get off.

Overall Ratings:
5 out of 5 (Highly Recommended)

All Lotte World Adventure Post Series:
Introduction: bit.ly/lotteworld1
Indoor: bit.ly/lotteworld2
Afternoon Parade: bit.ly/lotteworld3
Night Parade: bit.ly/lotteworld4
Outdoor: bit.ly/lotteworld5

*More information: http://global.lotteworld.com/contents/contents.asp?cmsCd=CM0203 

Comments

Popular Posts