Experience: Lotte World Adventure - The Lotte World Introduction (Part 1)

H! Today I'm going to talk about my experience in Lotte World Adventure!

First of all, what is Lotte World Adventure?

It's a theme park!

So what's the different between "Lotte World Adventure" and "Lotte World"?

Lotte World is a place like a mini town. There's department store, lotte mart, lotte world adventure, water park, aquarium and some restaurant (like food avenue). So it means that Lotte world adventure is actually inside the lotte world.

Well people have been mistaken with this term a lot (like me) because when I ask someone there where is lotte world, he said that this is lotte world. So change your question into where is lotte world adventure so they will understand that you are trying to go to the theme park.

Let's get started!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to Lotte world from Jamsil Station exit 4 and I went out of the station. On my left I found lotte department store entrance and I enter the building. In there, you can ask someone how to get into the theme park. Basically they know some English.

Next I found the ticket counter.
The normal price of Lotte World Adventure
*Best time to come to Lotte World Adventure is a week before Chuseok Festival (On September). Why? Because they have the most discounted price for the year. (especially for foreigners)

*The worst time to come to Lotte World Adventure is on the public holiday like Chuseok day (14, 15, 16 September) Why? It's really crowded.

It's Halloween theme.
9 September 2016 for foreigner is 25,000won for adult and 24,000won for junior (that's me)
For the age like adult, junior and children they used Korean age system. Like I'm 1999 so I'm 17 in Indonesia / US but I'm 18 in Korea. That's why I got Junior pass. However, my friend was born in 1997 and she's 19 years old, which she thinks that she's still in junior but she's actually an adult. So don't be confused by it.

*Don't forget to bring either foreign registration card / passport to identify your age and that you are a foreigner. I forgot to bring both of them so I used my KTP instead. The accepted it wkwkwkwk...

Now I will show you the entrance.

If you guys like EXO, there's this stand on the left side of the entrance from picture before this
After the entrance you will see this but it's expensive. That cute headbands cost 7,000won.
Next I will introduce you inside the Lotte World Adventure
Ice rink on the floor below

If you want to skate, you need to pay separately. Don't know how much.
If you are bored, I challenge you to find  4 Ninja Turtles statues that exist only in 2 place. 
Hint: one in that floor and the other one is on the 4th floor near Pharaoh's fury

Sorry for the bad image (There's a magic pass machine near here)


Let's end things here for the introduction part. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Lotte World Adventure

Opening Hours:

Adventure (Indoor) & Magical Island (Outdoor) = 09.30 ~ 22.00
*best to come at 10.00 and go home at 21.00 

Transportation: 

Subway: 
Jamsil Station (Line #2 or #8) exit 4.
I mentioned how to go there in the beginning of the article. 

Bus: 
1. Green Bus (Number: 3217, 3313, 3314, 3315, 3317, 3411, 3414, 4319)
2. Blue Bus (Number: 301, 341, 360, 362)
*Honestly I prefer subway cause it's easier and in fact I don't know where will I get off.

Ticket Price Full Day:

Daily Ticket Passport (a.k.a. 1 Day Pass) --> Get access to most of the rides
Adult: 48,000 Won
Junior: 42,000 Won
Children: 38,000 Won
- Free admission and playing facilities to Adventure and Magic Island (game attractions excluded)
- Free museum entrance (admitted before 7 PM

Admission Only (not recommended)
Adult: 38,000 Won
Junior: 33,000 Won
Children: 29,000 Won 
 *More information: http://global.lotteworld.com/contents/contents.asp?cmsCd=CM0203

Comments

Popular Posts