Experience: University Fall Festival - Free K-Pop Concert

Whatss Up guys! Today I'm going to give you some tips about going to a K-Pop Concert in Korea!

So last time I wanted to go to a concert (hip hop concert to be exact) and I tried to find the ticket for it as I heard that concerts held in Korea would be a lot more cheaper than in our home country. I would say that it's true that it's cheaper than the one we had in our country but it's still expensive. I'm here on a student budget which I say that I don't really have a lot of money now. However, I started to find some events from some universities. It's called the Fall Festival where universities invites several celebrities (mostly hip hop/rapper) to perform in their university.

Stage from above
Usually the event was held for 2 ~ 3 days and the concert was held at night. They usually start around 20:30 ~ 24:00. Some hot celebrity was held till the end of the concert. SKKU called CJamm and Bewhy to our school at 27 September 2016. They start around 22:00.

Bewhy's rapping
These kind of event are totally FREE guys! So if you want to see some celebrities but you're on budget or you don't have money, try following this! Some budgeted universities may call celebs like Epik High or Crush or Gfriend or Simon Dominic or Jay Park. It's so amazing guys. You should check this out.

If you're lucky enough, you can find celebrity MCs too like Jo Seho!

Jo Seho

When these kind of events starts?
Around end of September to beginning of October (25 Sept - 10 Oct)

When is the perfect time to come?
20:30 is the perfect time to come. The heat starts around 21:00 and will be peak at 22:30. Before that you can actually stroll around the place and find some good food trucks for snack.

How can I know there's these kind of events and the line ups?
I'll give you some information about it or you can just see:
https://www.facebook.com/kamper.co.kr/


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts