Puncak

So this is my first holiday post and I picked Puncak as my first tirp.

Puncak is a mountain that connects bogor and bandung.
There are many tourist spots that are located in Puncak. For example, Taman Safari Cisarua (Animal Park) and tea plantation.

At first, I went to a hotel for my church survey. This June we will have a retreat called "RADIANCE" in Hotel Yasmin. I'm one of the committee so I decided to join the survey.

So this is when we get out of the toll road of puncak.. Estimation 2 hours after the start of the trip.
It's so crowded until people can just go out of the car and walk around first and then go back inside the car when there's a road to go. WARNING! Do not ever go to Puncak on Public holiday again ever! It's ridiculously hectic and so tiring.

We arrived there at 12 o'clock and we go for lunch soon after we arrived.
While the lunch was prepared me and the others are looking at the place. It's a nice ad cozy place where facilities are complete. It was a fun experience to go there with friends and I actually enjoy it even though it's a long and tiring trip.

Swimming Pool

 Badminton Field

Twin Bed Room

This is how the twin bed room will be used during my retreat

Near the entrance

It's very big

Soccer field / fire camp


Next I go to tea plantation to meet my dad there and it's really good in terms of view and calmness. It's a good place to release stress from the town. The place is called Gunung Mas. Entrance fee is IDR 15,000



Tips to know if you wanna head to puncak:

1. One way time. (Sometimes puncak can give you one way up and one way down by closing the road on either side. By knowing the time, it would be a good thing so that you can predict your way up or down so that you don't get caught in traffic.

2. Bring some snacks, tissue, wet tissue, a lot of water, umbrella, jacket and entertaining things like earphones. (You will be at the car for a long time so you'll never know what will happen and just in case you're hungry or bored)

3. Have yourself a small breakfast.

4. Don't forget to bring camera to capture moments.

Comments

Popular Posts