Visit: Nami Island

HELLOO... Today I'm going to post something that many or my friends have been asking about. It's Nami Island!!!

So Nami Island was actually an island that was dedicated for a grave of General Nami and it was the film location of Winter Sonata.

What you can do here?
1. Walk between the trees
2. Take photo shoots
3. Water Sports 
4. Enjoy the view
5. Relax and run

I started my journey at around 12 at noon and my journey was actually to nami island then to petite france (my love from star & running man's shooting location) but I went there very late so I only get to see Nami Island.We start from Dongdaemun Station to Gapyeong Station. The journey using subway/MRT/underground was about 2 hours and an additional 10 minutes bus ride.

Sorry for my face XoX
Finally I arrived!!
Bus time to Nami Island

So after I arrived in the Nami Island ticketing place, I bought the tickets for 8000won for foreigner. It includes round trip of boat ticket. It's very interesting when they called themselves as "Naminara Republic" and their ticket called "Visa". Don't be confuse by this.. It's still in South Korea. Other transportation other than the boat was riding a zip wire (38000won)


After a 10 minutes boat ride, I arrived at the Nami Island. Warnings, there will be a lot of people there. I find this place filled with Indonesian peoples hahahha.. meet tons of them. I suggest you to spend some good time here. Take many pictures as possible.

Some tips: All trees are the same and looks the same. So don't waste your time to take pictures at the crowded place and take pictures at other lanes. Esp. in the winter sonata lane of trees. And you need patience to take pictures with less people on your background like this..

I find this interesting.. There's 2 ostrich there
The famous snowman table
Now I'm going to introduce you to 2 must eat food here in Nami Island. I don't know why but I find eating sausage here makes them more delicious while looking at the view. Especially when you come here at cold weather, you can buy sausage ans eat in front of the campfire. Next one is one of South Korean signature snacks which was the Hotteok. It's kind of pancake filled with red bean. I think this pancake was filled with brown sugar instead.. hahaha.. This also taste good here in Nami. Sausage vendor was located on the Central Korean Pine Tree Lane if you see from the map and the Hotteok was located near the Winter Sonata Lane.
2500won
1000won / cup
Where you buy the Hotteok
Winter Sonata Lane
At night
There's more restaurants here that sell heavy dishes. If you take the map, you will see where it is. There's also many souvenir shops there if you want to buys some souvenirs.

I have some regrets because not all trees become yellow and red but there's still some green trees. I will go there next time in the morning so that I can enjoy both Nami Island and Petite France.

Total Fee:
1. Subway Fee (Round Trip) = +/- 4500won
2. Bus (Round Trip) = +/- 3000won
3. Entry Ticket = 8000won
4. Food Expense = 3500 won

Total Expense = 19000won
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nami Island
Gapyeong, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.

Subway: Gapyeong Station (they only have 1 exit).
*When riding the subway, don't be confuse with the one that was called "ITX". Make sure to ride the subway that has seats and standing area not the one that has all seat area.
Cross the road and wait at the bus stop.

Shuttle Bus
Insadong (near west gate of Tapgol Park) --> Nami Island (9.30)
Namdaemun (sungnyemun square bus stop in front of namdaemun market) --> Nami Island (9.30)
Nami Island (Parking lot in frint of the ticket office) --> somewhere (16.00)
Adults: 15000won (round trip) / 7500won (one way)
Child: 13000won (round trip) / 6500won (one way)

I suggest Subway then Shuttle bus

Ticket Price:
Foreigner: 8000won
Children 3-13: 4000won 

Overall Ratings:
5 out of 5 (Highly Recommended) --> On End of November till Beginning of January (Fall & Winter)

Recommended Course Schedule:
7.00 : Journey from any station. Final Destination to Gapyeong Station.
9.30 : Arrived at Nami Island
12.00 : Lunch at Nami Island
13.00: Back to the bus station and head to Petite France
13.45: Arrived at Petite France
16.00: Back to bus station and head to The Garden of Morning Calm.

Petite France: Filming of running man, my love from star.
The Garden of Morning Calm: Filming of Hyde, Jekyll and Me when the girl knows that the director was twins in the early episodes. (filmed during lighting festival

Comments

Popular Posts