South Korea First Day! - Food Diary

Hey guys! Today I'm gonna show you what I eat in Seoul for the first day there. I'm sure that I eat a lot of stuffs but fortunately, I can't have a picture of them cause I started eating without realizing that I haven't took a picture yet.

So let's just start!!!

First of all, I have the food what you called Gomtang it's written in the menu as 소머리 곰탕. I it's something to do with beef and head. But for your information, in here I think you probably wouldn't want to know what what you are eating as long as it's delicious.

 Gomtang with the side dish. (5000 Won)

**Ratings will be 4 out of 5. 

The soup taste great but it's still too plain like there's no taste in this. Make sure to use salt and pepper provided to have a great taste. The meat is tender and it's easy to eat. A very hot dish but it's good when you're in cold.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Second, I'm eating Kongguksu (국수). The ingredients to this is noodle, sliced cucumber, an egg and soy bean milk soup serve with ice. 



The soup is thick and heavy and the noodles are cold and chewy making it a perfect food for lunch in summer. It taste like normal soy milk but I think they don't filter them when they make them so that's why the soup is thick not like normal soy milk.

Overall, it taste great but I prefer naengmyeon for lunch. I'll try one of the naengmyeon here.
** Ratings will be 3 out of 5.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Now I'm introducing some street foods in Myeongdong!! Although I can't take much picture because I'm buying so much things so here are some few foods.

Egg Bun (Gyerang Bang)

Dumplings (Mandu), Tteokbokki and Fish Cake (Odeng)





I hope you are satisfied with this first. I will introduce more next time when I go to Myeongdong.
Happy Reading!



Comments

Popular Posts