Trans Studio Bandung

So today I will be talking about Trans Studio Bandung. We to Bandung for my dad's high school (if I'm not mistaken) reunion. But unfortunately my dad's reunion was too boring so we got out from there and drove here!

Trans Studio Bandung is an indoor theme park in the middle of the city. I guess now Bandung people wouldn't have to go to Jakarta just for a theme park. Which makes less traffic.

From Jakarta it's about 2-3 hour depending on the traffic. We used personal car and drive there. We got out at Pasteur Toll Gate

So here's the map in case you need it.

So I went there around 12 o'clock after having my lunch. It was an unexpected trip so that's why we arrived there late. I suggest you to arrive there around 10 o'clock because if you arrive the same time I do, you will only get a few rides.

They are located beside the mall like Singapore's Sentosa, however you don't need to ride trains and such to go to the theme park. You can buy your ticket inside the mall near the food court of that mall. Trans Studio Bandung work together with mega bank that produced megacash (type of a card) and that's the ticket to come in. They use the card and it's really useful to get that card in that mall. You can buy foods and drinks in the food court using that card although you can just use money.

Monday to Friday : IDR 170,000,- + IDR 10,000,-* (USD$14)**
Saturday, Sunday & holiday : IDR 270,000,- + IDR 10,000,-* (USD$21)**

Open Gate Weekdays (Monday - Friday) 10.00 AM - 21.00 PM
Open Gate Weekend (Saturday - Sunday) 09.00 AM - 22.00 PM
*Entrance ticket of Trans Studio Bandung Theme Park use Mega Cash card. The price for the card is IDR10,000,-. Mega Cash card can be used for all transactions in all outlets within Trans Studio Bandung Theme Park
**Assumption $1 = IDR 13,500,-

The theme park is divided into 3 corner: Studio Central, Magic Corner, The Lost City

I went to the science center first because I don't really like rides.. I could say that it's not really complete yet but I think it will be a good place to go with your kids. I don't really know why it's called science center because like half of it was actually an aquarium. There's piranha, sharks and aquarium fishes. There's also a place where you can touch the fishes which are the sharks and the starfish.













Next I went to the sky pirates








For more information:
http://www.transstudiobandung.com/english/index.php

Comments

Popular Posts